DSLR / Inspire 2
The light octocopter platform S1000 + as well as the quadrocopter Inspire 2 form the category for mirrorless cameras like the Sony A7RII or Panasonic GH5s. We are very careful to choose the right tool for each shot. There are small but important differences in the flight behavior of these two drones due to their design, speed and battery life.
- Speed: up to 94 km/h (depending on the system)
- Flight duration: up to 19 minutes
- Cameras: Panasonic GH5s, Sony A7RIII, X5s, X7
- Mechanically stabilized: 14-90mm
Alta 8 Octocopter
For high-quality productions in the field of TVC and feature films, this octocopter offers a payload of up to 8 kg, which is ideal for setups such as Arri Alexa Mini or RED Monstro with primes or small zooms. A special feature of this system is the SkyView, which allows the camera to be placed on the drone.
- Speed: up to 88 km/h (depending on the setup)
- Flight duration: up to 11 minutes (depending on the setup)
- Cameras: Arri Alexa Mini, RED Monstro, Sony Venice
- Mechanically stabilized: 16-135mm
PORTER Heavy Lifter
The PORTER is our system for extremely challenging setups. 14kg payload are no problem and enable the flying of heavy cine zooms and three FIZ motors as well as various filter cages and modules. Thanks to new, fine-tuned components, this machine is so stable that zooming during a shot at full speed is no problem.
- Speed: up to 90km/h
- Flight duration: up to 20 minutes (depending on the setup)
- Cameras: Sony Venice incl. RAW module, Arri 416, Arri 235, Alexa Mini LF, RED Monstro
- Mechanically stabilized: 16-200mm
Cine FPV Systems
The constantly evolving world of FPV drones offers an enormous variety of novel narrative options. It is not only the extremely fast shots of up to 160 km/h, but also those that take place in the tightest of spaces and leave the viewer amazed. At the same time, the image quality is extremely important to us, which is why we not only fly action cams, but also systems with interchangeable lenses and up to 6K resolution in 12 bit RAW.
- Speed: up to 160km/h (depending on the setup)
- Flight duration: up to 10 minutes (depending on the setup)
- Cameras: RED Komodo, BlackMagic Pocket 6K, GoPro 8, Panasonic GH5s, FUJI XT3
- Focal lengths: 9mm – 25mm
- Video playback on monitors & HD digital goggles
LED Drone Light
It’s a star, a helicopter searchlight or the moonlight. Our LED rigs offer direct, very flexible lighting or abstract shadows and lighting effects. The scattered or funneled cones of light can be moved freely with a gimbal 360 ° or fixed downwards at 90 °. It could be advisable to use a second drone here to capture the new, unseen from all angles.
- Speed: up to 50km/h
- Flight duration: 10-15 min.
- Modules: 50,000-300,000 lumens
- Remote controllable: dimming, flashing and flashing, on, off
RC Camera Car
In addition to the drones, this driving alternative has proven itself over the years, which can seamlessly connect to the character of drone images with various camera setups. The particularly wide car-construction allows high speed, even in curves. With many small extras such as spikes for icy surfaces or 1.2m long pole poles for 360 ° cameras, there are countless possibilities in a confined space.
- Speed: up to 85 km/h (depending on setup)
- Cameras: Arri Alexa Mini, Panasonic GH5s, Insta 360 V2
- Surfaces: asphalt, lawn, ice, concrete, wood
For aerial in high altitude or over 200km/h speed, our partner HD Skycam offers the right system for the job.